I am absolutely appalled at what CoverGirl's Katy Kat Eye Hydro-Fuge mascara did to my lashes.I have always had very long, full lashes - until now.

I tried 3 different makeup removers, home remedies like olive oil & Vaseline but it would NOT come off!! In the almost hour long process of getting it off, nearly half my lashes came out and my eyes are super irritated.

I am embarrassed to leave my house looking like this...The photo shows my eyes before and after using this - BE CAREFUL IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING PURCHASING THIS MASCARA.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of covergirl mascara from Covergirl and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Covergirl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Covergirl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Covergirl?

Comments