Abbotsford, British Columbia

Hi there, I just want to start off saying I have bought a few things from covergirl.Mostly eyes shadows not mascaras...

I bought your mascara yesterday called flamed out. Now I don't know if it's supposed to be thick and a lot coming out everytime I dip the brush?

It holds so much mascara on it that it goes on my eye lashes like a paste :( I'm so unhappy with this product...My email is tashiablair@hotmail.com

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Covergirl?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #946459

Personally had same thick, clumping issues with products of Cover Girl went back to Maybelline no clumsiness unless aged.If aged dried out with clumsiness drop a drop of Normal Saline( plain eye wash comes sterile).

Rotata & move wand up & down stand it upright wait 1-2 hrs I'd stil dry add 1 drop ( no more at one time)of Normal saline. I have corrected problem of dried or clumpiness using this method. Price of Normal saline eye wash has saved several dollars in replacing mascara. It it in eye care dept.

Plain NO ADDITIVES NORMAL SALINE EYE WASH!!!! Might help with original clumps too.

The mascara could have been in properly stored causing velocity changes & needs to be thinned to original state.Hope this helps!!