San Diego, California
3.3

I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling.I purchased the attached items and only used these items on my entire face around 0900.

By the evening around 1730 I noticed my eyes were starting to get itchy. I washed my face with just warm water. My eyes were still bothering me and I later took a shower and my eyes started to burn it was so itchy.

When I woke up this morning (07Aug15 ) my eyes were puffy and extremely itchy.

They were itchy and burned all day. I did not wear any makeup today.

I am very disappointment in the products I purchased in the attached picture. I cannot used the items I purchased and am scared to purchase any more CG products in the future.

I have never got a rash from makeup before. I am not sure if I got a bad batch or if there is a chemical in the product I had an adverse reaction to.

Non the less, I will not be able to use this makeup again since it has been irritating my eyes for more than 24hours.The products were not only a waste of money since I cannot use it anymore, I have this terrible rash over both my eyes that itch and burn so bad I had to buy benedry in hopes the itch and burn will subside.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Covergirl?

Comments

Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany #1087854

If you have a receipt, return the cosmetics.OR, contact CG directly on their website and they may refund your money.

Millions use CG with no issues, obviously this is a personal problem in that you had a reaction.Use a different brand from now on.

I used this item daily and never had any problems. Could just be you have sensitive skin.

#1019523

I don't know about CVS, but Walgreens will allow you to return cosmetics with receipt of course. I returned several cosmetics there that didn't work out for me.