I started using Cover Girl Bombshell Volume Mascara about 2 months ago, I do not use mascara everyday.This is the only mascara I've used during this two month period.

Since I started using this mascara my lashes are falling out, I have lost a good portion of my lashes! I also can't get it to come off my lashes!

I have tried makeup remover and warm soap and water and as you can see from the picture it is still there and the last time I applied it was a week ago!I am very upset with this product.

Review about: Covergirl Mascara.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Covergirl?

Comments

Iggyb2

Did you try an mineral oil based make up remover?I know if I don't what you describe can happen with water proof mascara.

I put a 1/2 line of remover on the side of my finger, close my eye firmly- but not too tight - or it will get in your eye. Then, lightly rub the eye lashes not against the grain if you can help it. Then, when you have a big black eye from the mascara breaking down, take a wet soft cloth and remove it from the inner eye to the outer side. Gently.

Repeat until all mascara is dissolved. Then you can wash with a mild soap and water if you want. If you want a easy to remove mascara be prepared for it to come off throughout the day or sting your eye and come off if your eyes water or you get any small bits in your eye if you accidentally rub them (this is my problem).

I'm not saying you haven't done all of this already, but just in case, I can relate and this solved it for me.Hope it helps.