Stony Plain, Alberta

Hi,

I had bought this bombshell curvatures by lashblast mascara and I have to say this is the worst mascara I had ever bought in my life. I've tried many brands, and to be serious I can't believe this pasted the test to make it on the market. I can't even close my eyes without them litterally sticking together. The texture is awful, the brushes don't apply it properly, and it's too bulky to handle. I always go with waterproof mascara, but this one needs a lot of work before it can be good. It's awful to have your eyelashes stick together. I paid around $10.00 on sale, and to be honest, it's not worth $1.00. Sorry for complaining, but it's real frustrating when you try a new product and get unsatisfactory results.

Sherry Brunet

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Covergirl and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Covergirl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Covergirl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Covergirl?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1189095

Newsflash!The more they put into the packaging, the less they put into a product.

Purple and shiny packaging means it is intended to sell to dvmb blacks. Blacks love purple. Ever watch purple rain? Face it.

It is reality.Read product reviews first.