I just watched ur commercial & had to rewind as I wasn't sure what I just saw as I knew the voice wasn't right.You have lost a life long customer for all products!!

You pair HIM with beautiful women & he's the showcase? Why don't u start using homeless, dirty women in commercials which there are more of them than a *** man who wears makeup if you want to make a statement. You have alienated old customers to be trendy & appease such a small % of people that you've just gone too far.

Millions spent on advertising to lose your target market.I'm not old, nor a bigot, but you have gone too far.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Covergirl. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Covergirl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Covergirl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Covergirl?

Comments