2.5

Never using cover girl mascara before i decided to buy it on special.After wearing it all day my eye started to get heavy ( only one eye because i put mascara closer to the eyelash line than the other due to having one smaller eye...yes im weird) i had a shower and thoroughly cleaned it off and as i looked in the mirror i noticed the swelling.

During the night i got up to feed my daughter and my eye was dramatically more heavy and by morning i could hardly see or stop itching.I will not be using the brand again i am very very dissapointed.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Covergirl and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Covergirl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Covergirl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Covergirl?

Comments

Yes, I have had the same issue for months now and it just dawned on me that the only new product I am using is the clump crusher mascara by covergirl.I've gone to the doctors and gotten antibiotic eye drops and everything.

Both my eyelids and underneath my eyes have been swellin up for days at a time.

I have very sensitive skin so something in that product is causing a reaction.Of course I am no longer using it.