Carstairs, Alberta
3.8

I loved this product only one I have been happy with the out come.Your mascara is awesome!

I normally use the one in the purple bottle but I decided to try out the 24hr lash blast in the black bottle with the orange stripe. The product is great! But Brissles on the brush have started to fall out. I understand it may be a defolt brus or something but I have gotten the Brissles in my eye.

I have taken a picture to show u guys it's not a very good one due to poor Camra quality sorry sorry about that.Thank you for your time.

This person wrote the review covergirl mascara from Covergirl and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Covergirl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Covergirl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Covergirl?

Comments

Covergirl Foundation Review Covergirl "Dear customer service representative,I had zero intention of sending an email to you all (I hate complainers) but I recently purchased some covergirl foundation and ran into some issues with..." Read more Covergirl - Mascara Review from Rochester, New Hampshire Covergirl "I have used the bombshell lash blast mascara by cover girl. Having tried many of their other products before I I have found this particular product to be horrible. I..." Read more Covergirl - Lipstick Review from Janesville, Wisconsin Covergirl "I have been purchasing cover girl products forever and used 708 iced cappuccino lipstick. since this color has been discontinued I have had a hard time trying to find anything..." Read more Covergirl - Mascara Review from Vegreville, Alberta Covergirl "I bought covergirls the supersize mascara and when I applied it, it was instant clump like glue. Later that night I attempted to remove my make up with makeup remover..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more