I feel like these products were a waste of my money the quality was poor or not for me do you offer refund or replacement for other items these just been sitting in my makeup bag what a waste of $$

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of covergirl makeup from Covergirl and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Covergirl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Covergirl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Covergirl?

Comments

ana232

This will always be the case with drugstore make-up.

Covergirl - Cover Girl Product Review from San Diego, California Covergirl "I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling. I purchased the attached items and only used..." Read more Covergirl - Flamed Out Mascara Review from Abbotsford, British Columbia Covergirl "Hi there, I just want to start off saying I have bought a few things from covergirl. Mostly eyes shadows not mascaras... I bought your mascara yesterday called flamed out...." Read more Beauty Boutique - "DEADLY BEAUTY BEWARE" Beauty Boutique "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..." Read more Covergirl - Mascara Review from Vegreville, Alberta Covergirl "I bought covergirls the supersize mascara and when I applied it, it was instant clump like glue. Later that night I attempted to remove my make up with makeup remover..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more