1.8
Turnaround Time

Worst mascara I've ever used.My eyelashes were stuck together for a full week and now i lost about half of them.

It was sticky and i couldn't get the clumps out, and nothing i used would get it off.I got an infection from it being on for so long.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Covergirl and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Covergirl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Covergirl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Covergirl?

Comments

Glenfield, New South Wales, Australia #1240019

I just read an article about a new Covering Muslim model wearing the hijab.

I am not Muslim but the only word that comes to mind is HARAM!!!

What is the purpose of wearing the hijab?Certainly not to enhance or promote beauty or beauty products.

The hijab is used to make women modest. The model is a good model for the product but she should not be a hypocrite. Remove the hijab. The two do not go together.

Women in Saudi Arabia wear top make-up brands but they cover their face. They only shoe their beauty among women, not in public.

Whether I agree with their ways of living or not is irrelevant, but they should adhere to what they pretend to follow.If you are a Muslim, follow it.

Huntersville, North Carolina, United States #1222950

I used the same thing, same thing happened to me!!!But my eyelashes actually came off when I took it off!

This product is clearly terrible. They need to take it off market.

A friend of mine has the same thing and she's never had a problem.This was my first time ever using and I'm not too happy about it!