3.3

I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling.I purchased the attached items and only used these items on my entire face around 0900.

By the evening around 1730 I noticed my eyes were starting to get itchy. I washed my face with just warm water. My eyes were still bothering me and I later took a shower and my eyes started to burn it was so itchy.

When I woke up this morning (07Aug15 ) my eyes were puffy and extremely itchy.

They were itchy and burned all day. I did not wear any makeup today.

I am very disappointment in the products I purchased in the attached picture. I cannot used the items I purchased and am scared to purchase any more CG products in the future.

I have never got a rash from makeup before. I am not sure if I got a bad batch or if there is a chemical in the product I had an adverse reaction to.

Non the less, I will not be able to use this makeup again since it has been irritating my eyes for more than 24hours.The products were not only a waste of money since I cannot use it anymore, I have this terrible rash over both my eyes that itch and burn so bad I had to buy benedry in hopes the itch and burn will subside.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Covergirl and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Covergirl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Covergirl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Covergirl?

Comments

Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany #1087854

If you have a receipt, return the cosmetics.OR, contact CG directly on their website and they may refund your money.

Millions use CG with no issues, obviously this is a personal problem in that you had a reaction.Use a different brand from now on.

I used this item daily and never had any problems. Could just be you have sensitive skin.

#1019523

I don't know about CVS, but Walgreens will allow you to return cosmetics with receipt of course. I returned several cosmetics there that didn't work out for me.